The protection of your personal data is very important to us. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the statutory provisions (GDPR). In this data protection information, we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing within the framework of our website and our shop.
When do we collect your data?
We collect your data when you:
* Purchase our products.
* Communicate with our customer service, such as asking questions, processing of returns, guarantees or complaints.
* Sign up for our newsletter.
* Send us pictures or other information.
* Using our contact form.
* When you engage with us on social media (by mentioning/tagging us or by contacting us directly)
What data do we collect?
- Your contact information – name, postal address, mobile or telephone number, email address.
- Purchase details including your choice of payment and transaction number.
- Your order history.
- Customer service information – all kind of communication and correspondence between you and our customer service department.
- If you are browsing our website, we may collect device identifier, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other portable device information.
Data we don’t collect or process
- PayPal – PayPal Privacy statement
Why do we process your personal data?
Once you have provided your personal information to us, we will use this information for the purposes and with the support of the legal basis set forth below:
- In order to fulfill our agreements with you as a customer, such as handling and delivering your order.
- To be able to handle customer service issues such as questions about our products, returns, guarantees and complaints.
- In order to meet the requirements of tax and accounting legislation – to declare and count our sales.
- In exceptional circumstances, we may process additional identification information from you to avoid financial fraud or identity theft.
- To process additional data such as photos, videos and other media, for various promotions or lotteries, only in cases where you participate in these events
- To send our newsletter and promotional material – only in cases where you give your consent to it.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We will never sell any of your personal data to a third party, and does not provide your personal information to third parties, unless required by law to do so or except for the operational necessities listed below:
- We provide your name, address, email and possibly phone number to the printing and shipping company that delivers your product.
- We transfers the necessary personal data to accountancy service providers as well as tax and other public authorities when specific legislation requires this.
- Sometimes we need to confirm your personal data with payment service providers, in order to prevent financial fraud or identity theft.
How long we store your data
We will keep your data for as long as they are needed for the purposes for which your data was collected and processed or required by laws and regulations.
This means that we keep your data for as long as necessary for the performance of a contract and as required by retention requirements in laws and regulations.
- We store your personal data that you have submitted during your account registration on our website, or registration for our newsletter for two(2) years from your last login or until you ask us to remove your account. You can at anytime unsubscribe from our newsletter.
- We store your personal data during the production and delivery of products as well as the time period specified in the Terms & Conditions for the possible returns and product warranty, but not longer then three (3) years.
- In order to ensure compliance with legal requirements, such as the Accounting Act, we store your personal data in the accounting system as long as we are obliged to save the information in accordance with applicable law.
- In case of collecting personal data for the purposes of particular campaigns, lotteries or any other promotions, we only store the data for as long as necessary to fulfill our obligations to the participants.
We use the information contained in cookies in order to facilitate the use of our site and to adapt the website to your needs. We recommend that you do not disable your browser from accepting cookies, as it will prevent you from moving freely from page to page and from taking advantage of all of the features of our website.
You can set or amend your web browser controls to accept or reject cookies. If you choose to reject cookies, you may still use our websites and some services, however your access to some functionality and areas of our website or services may be restricted substantially.
What are your data protection rights?
We always want to be transparent about how we process your information. At any time you have the right to:
- Access – If you want to gain access to your personal data processing, you have the right to request access to your data via an extract from the register.
The request must be submitted in writing and signed by you.
- Rectification – If the data are incorrect or incomplete, you are entitled to have the data rectified, with the restrictions that follow from legislation.
- Erasure – You may request erasure of your information to the extent that is in accordance with applicable law and in accordance with entered into agreements with you and we will of course always do our best to accommodate your erasure request.
- Restrict processing – You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions, such as for direct marketing or profiling if you oppose such processing. You also have the right to revoke a given consent at any time and to refuse different types of marketing.
- Object to processing – You also have the right to object to our processing (eg if any of the information collected is incorrect).
- Data portability – You have a right to ask us to transfer certain of your personal data we have about you to another company or organization, if it is secure and technically feasible. This right applies to personal data processed only by automated means and on the basis consent or of fulfilling a contract. Your request to exercise your rights as listed above will be assessed given the circumstances in the individual case. Please note that we may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, and enforce our agreements.
We ensure that your data will be handled confidentially and encrypted with SSL (Secure-Socket-Layer) secure server software. The encrypted information of your order, your name, address, credit card or bank details cannot be read by any third party. This is noted by a small “lock” icon for any website which uses SSL and is situated in the very beginning of your address bar, right before the web address.
A-4063 Hörsching, Austria