- art.sandrathaler.com is a website operated by Sandra Thaler consultant and artist located at 4063 Hörsching, Austria.
- In order to make purchases on our web site, the customer must, according to Austrian law, be at least 18 years old.
- Sandra Thaler, Austria, reserves the right for any image and writing errors on the page, such as errors in description, technical specification, prices and price adjustments. In case of incorrect price for an item ordered, Sandra Thaler, Austria will inform the Customer of this and await the Customer’s approval of the corrected price before proceeding with the order.
- The Website and all its content is owned by Sandra Thaler or its licensors. This means that everything on the website may not be copied or used without the prior written consent of Sandra Thaler.
- When the Customer has placed an order on the Website, a purchase agreement has been entered into between the Customer and Sandra Thaler. Sandra Thaler recommend the Customer to save the order confirmation for any future contacts with our customer service. The order confirmation is also the receipt that the purchase has been completed.
The Customer is responsible for ensuring that the information provided, such as email, name and address is correct and up to date.
- The Customer can cancel their order up until it has been confirmed by Sandra Thaler. If the order is cancelled, Sandra Thaler will refund any payments the Customer or their pay- or credit card company has made with regard to the order. If the Customer want to cancel their order after the order is confirmed by Sandra Thaler, the Customer can send an email to email@example.com as soon as possible after the order confirmation. If the order already has been sent, it will be processed as a return (as set forth in Section 5).
- PRICES AND PAYMENT
- The prices on our Website apply to orders placed on the Website. All prices are shown including 20 % VAT (for delivery within the EU). VAT is not included in countries outside the EU.
- The Customer is responsible for any customs duties being paid to the customs or equivalent authority in the country to which the Product / Products are finally delivered.
- The customer can see prices, and choose to pay in the following currencies:
* EUR – €
- payments are encrypted and processed according to the highest security standard.
The Customer has several options to pay for the purchase.
* Credit CARD via Stripe – Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Available worldwide.
* PAYPAL – Account or credit card. Available worldwide.
- SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- The Customer’s order usually leaves us within three (3) to five (5) working days, unless otherwise agreed or stated in the order confirmation or in the product page, and will be delivered to the customer by registered mail. The time period for the shipping company to send the package to the customer may vary depending on which country the package should be sent to. Sandra Thaler reserves the right to possibly adjust the delivery time. Information on this should be sent to the customer for approval.
- Delivery will be made no later than 30 working days after Sandra Thaler has confirmed the order in writing through the order confirmation.
- If the order is delayed more than 30 days, the Customer has the right to cancel the order.
- Sandra Thaler is not responsible for any damage that may occur during the shipment to the Customer. If, upon receipt, the Customer discovers that the shipment is damaged in transport, either on the product or on the packaging, we ask the Customer to notify the shipping company.
- RETURNS, WITHDRAWAL & EXCHANGE
- When purchasing products on the Website, the Customer has a 14-day withdrawal period. This means that the Customer has the right to cancel the purchase by notifying Sandra Thaler accordingly within 14 days from when the Customer or their representative received the product ordered (withdrawal period).
- If the Customer uses their right of withdrawal, the Customer is responsible for the condition of the product after the Customer has received the product and during the return shipping. The product shall be returned within 14 days from the date when Sandra Thaler was notified of the withdrawal. The product shall be sent in its original condition, well packaged, preferably in the original package. The Customer shall register their return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Customer shall provide their name, address and other relevant information, e.g. order reference, invoice number and the name of the product in the message. After registration the Customer will receive an email containing instructions and address details for sending back the package. Customer should not attempt to make a return before contacting Sandra Thaler.
- The Customer is responsible for the transport risk and shipping cost for the return
- As soon as the return reaches Sandra Thaler, and has been processed, we will make a refund to the customer. All refunds will be made using the same method of payment the customer used to purchase the product(s).
- WARRANTY AND COMPLAINTS
- The Customer must make a complaint of a defective Product to Sandra Thaler within a reasonable time after the defect was discovered. If the complaint is made within two months after the defect was discovered it is always made on due date.
- The right to file a complaint applies to products which are defective according to applicable consumer protection legislation. Any Customer who wishes to assert their right to file a complaint for any product ordered, shall contact us as soon as possible after discovering the defect, via e-mail to email@example.com
- FORCE MAJEURE
- Sandra Thaler shall be exempt from damages and other measures if the performance of the agreement is prevented or delayed by any circumstance beyond our control, e.g. extreme weather, new / amended legislation, absent permits, war, fire, flood, labor market disturbances, technical problems, sabotage, unfavorable transport, terrorist attacks, changed governmental orders as well delays in the service by sub-suppliers due to circumstances set forth above. We inform the Customer accordingly if any such circumstances should arise, and if the situation has lasted more than six weeks, both the Customer and Sandra Thaler have the rights to cancel the purchase with immediate effect.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
Communication between the Customer and Sandra Thaler, occurs via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail as follows:
A-4063 Hörsching, Austria
Terms and Conditions last updated 2021-11-13